Friday, May 11, 2007

It's been a WEEK!

Actually just 4 days because I did post Monday, but it seems like a week!
I'm making this fast because it is almost the end of the work day, but just had to brag on Mr. Bar-Tell-me. Yes, that's how some of them say it. He put on the VERY BEST Asian Pacific Islander Ethnic Observance Celebration Mannheim, maybe all of USAREUR has ever seen! There was a karate demonstration, cool dance group, and great food!!

My guys are heading for a week long range, so it should be pretty quiet around here next week...we'll see.

Reminder to me: post about Tiger Team...

and AJ-please refrain from mentioning JnB breakfast croissants anymore!! I got one from BK because I was jonesing for the JnB. It was horrible. :-(

2 comments:

dwl said...

"that's how some of them say it" ...and to which of "those" people do you refer?!

I think you should see your EO.

;-) me

Heather and Stephen said...

hahaha! People just like us! or they say Bar-thol-may.