Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Every Day

I come here every day. Most days I try to post something. Some days I just look to see what others have posted. I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm going to have to get on to a few of you. Please post to your blogs at least weekly!
You know who you are KJ, KC, KB, GG, OJ, and soon K-KR! And it doesn't really look too good if you comment on other blogs I read, so I know you are in the blog world and then you don't update your own!
That being said...here is my update for today...
It is raining and cold. For the 4th time I have gone upstairs to get a warmer item of clothing that I put up there because it was sweaty hot! I think this place might be worse than Texas for changing weather!
I scrapbooked all weekend long! Finished wedding albums, New Years 2006, Florida trip last May, and Labor Day Lake House trip 2005. I just need to do a couple more pages here and there in the 2005-2006 album and that one will be finished. Its a very odd album because I stopped cold when lil T came, and then once he moved, it was the wedding! So a couple of pages say "see Lil T album" or "See wedding album!" Oh well, I'm letting go of the "it all has to be just so" mentality! (or trying anyway)
I also managed to organize all my scrapping materials, get rid of some stuff I'll never use, use up some that I've needed to for a long time, etc. I still shouldn't have to buy anything but tape runner refills, a new album or two, and sheet protectors until we get back to the states. I have enough paper and embellishments to last quite a while.
OK, getting back to work...Love all y'all!~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting so much scrapping accomplished. When I get back from dropping the kids off, I'll take a picture of the "picture box" and say I'll never be done scrapping. I just did 10 oages for the co-op's yearbook. That's probably all I'll get done for 6 months. I still have 7 rolls of B wedding to develop. (shame)
Back when I used to read scrapping boards, people in Germany always complained that they couldn't find supplies. Are finding supplies? Cam you get them on post? Or have you been ordering them?

carrmomma said...

I can't believe it! I just got in trouble on your blog. I am trying - I promise I am trying!!! :) Did you see the post from yesterday??? And it was doubly long for your reading pleasure!

Heather and Stephen said...

I'll still take any copies of those if you have dups or great ones! Even though I said the wedding pages were done!
and I'm still using supplies I had from before. Lots of paper left from foster shower, (thank you!) and then just stuff I've accumulated. There isn't much over here, but this way I have to use up perfectly good stuff instead of buying more!
Sorry KC! It wasn't uploaded then!

CG said...

Congrats on the scrapping. I've never even tried to start one, so my wedding photos are in dollar store album!

I just came across a handprinted T card you mailed to me a while back. So sweet!

In GG's defense- He has major tests and finals all this week and next. After that, he will return to the blogging world, badder than ever!

Heather and Stephen said...

Don't start!! It's terribly addictive!!

Kris said...

I was so busted all the way from Germany! I have three kids does that count as a good excuse!!