Friday, May 25, 2007

Staff Duty=School Library


I'm pretty sure I am living the Breakfast Club. Today is a Training Holiday. Each month the soldiers get a 4 day weekend. This month (as with most) it is paired with a Federal holiday. Civilians have to work the training holidays. I'll be off Monday, but I work today. So, here I sit across the hall from the Staff Duty soldiers who work 9am Friday-9am Saturday. I guess I don't have it quite as bad!

There is SO nothing to do. I managed to break the Virtual FRG website again, so I can't even work on that. I called the car place, have an appt to get the a/c fixed June 4th. Stephen is home, so he dealt with the dryer fix-it man. He'll return sometime next week with a new condensor. So that's good!

2.5 more hours and I'm headed for the Commissary and then home! Oh, and it is even lighter later now, so here is a picture of our front porch. At 9:30pm, no flash.

0 comments: