Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things I've Been Thinking About:

I have thought of several things lately and said, "I'm going to put that on the blog. I can't remember but one now. Maybe the others will come to me.

I am getting old! I know we all come to this realization here and there, but it's smaking me in the face the past few days. Here are a few reasons:
1. The other day Jimmy Carter was mentioned on the radio. Followed by "elected president 30 years ago." How can that be? I remember him being president!!
2. Shoe shopping online. I was looking for shoes, cute shoes, but reading reviews for comfortable ratings, and even went so far as to search brands like Naturalizer, Easy Spirit, and Aerosoles!
3. Saturday, 2 pina coladas, 1 glass sangria. Headache all day Sunday.
4. Loving rose bushes. Wanting to have flower gardens. This seemed old lady when I was sporting those foxy gloves.
5. As mentioned on many blogs recently, all my favorite music is now considered classic.
6. 20 yr AHS reunion...next year.

I didn't magically think of the other things. That would be #7 for above topic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chuckling over your senior moment, forgetting things on your list

CG said...

I too, must admit I've tried on such shoe brands. In five more minutes we'll all be wearing hush puppies!

Kim said...

I'd just like to make a point that at least you know how to shop online...that should bring you down a couple of years!

Kim said...

I'd just like to make a point that at least you know how to shop online...that should bring you down a couple of years!